Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Teens are to arrive between 10:30-11pm on December 30th and leave at 6:30 am December 31st.
Thursday, October 14, 2010
There are gaming quality laptops available for use by teens (with signed computer contract) as well. With the free library Wi-Fi, teens can access the internet through their own wireless devices such as iPod Touch, laptops or handheld gaming systems.
Monday, October 11, 2010
The library will hosting MAG Mondays (Manga, Anime, Gaming) on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month. Teens in 6th - 12th grade are invited to play video, board and computer games on the 2nd Monday or watch an anime film on the 4th Monday after school.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
WHO: Any teenager who will be in high school this Fall
WHAT: All night lock-in with games, snacks, movies, and more!
WHEN: Sept. 10 at 10:30 PM until Sept. 11th at 6:00 AM
WHERE: Lillie M. Evans Library, 207 N. Walnut, Princeville, Illinois
WHY: To have fun!!!
Please come to the library for a schedule of the event and a permission slip. There will be a maximum of 8 participants on a first-come-first-serve basis. Anyone after 8 will be put on a reserve list.
Call us for more information at 385-4550.
Friday, July 16, 2010
If you would like to send us a private message, you may send an email to us at email@example.com. If you would like a response, please include your name and contact information.
Guidelines for posting comments:
- You must be at least 13 years old to post comments.
- Please carefully review your comment before posting.
- Feel free to speak your mind, but please be respectful to others and their opinions.
- Profanity, put downs, inappropriate language or content will NOT be allowed to post in your comment. Offensive and inappropriate comments will be deleted.
- Potentially libelous comments will be deleted.
- Do not post plagiarized material.
- For your personal safety, any posts containing or requesting personal information such as phone numbers, IM screen names, last names, email addresses or similar things will be deleted (This is for your safety).
- Please do not post website links, photos or images in your comment; they will be removed.
- Comments will be moderated to ensure the rules have been followed.
- The TeenSpace Team reserves the right to decide which comments are posted.
- The Lillie M. Evans Library, the TeenSpace Team and the Library Board of Trustees reserve the right to make changes to these rules at any time.
Who Moderates the TeenSpace blog?
The blog is moderated by the Lillie M. Evans Library’s TeenSpace Team (our Youth Services employees). You can identify the moderator by the screen name “Library Lill”. You just might know the moderators. If you would like to speak with us in person, please feel free to come to the library or one of our teen programs. The TeenSpace team can and will remove and/or edit any inappropriate comments submitted to the blog. If a commenter breaks the blog rules the moderator will no longer permit them to post comments.
The Lillie M. Evans Library District, its board members and employees are not liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages due to information gained, obtained or shared via using the TeenSpace blog.
Thank you. We hope you enjoy reading and participating in our TeenSpace Blog,
The TeenSpace Team